The easing of restrictions announced on 18th October 2020 is a step in the right direction to achieve a “COVID Normal” lifestyle. The announcement included some great news for the photography industry, particularly school photography, allowing photography in an outdoor setting to resume.
Tracy Lynch Photography is doing its part to keep everyone safe with the introduction of new procedures working within COVID-19 guidelines. These procedures have been designed in accordance with the most recent guidelines issued by the relevant Health Authorities.
- Stay at home if you are sick. Appointments can be rescheduled at no cost.
- Social distancing will be observed at all times
- Prior to their appointment, clients will complete an online declaration in the COVIDsafe contact logbook as follows;
- Have you had the following symptom(s) over the past few days; Fever (37.5 deg C or higher), Cough, Body Aches, Sore Throat, Trouble Breathing or Significant Flu-like symptoms?
- Have you been in contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 patient in the past 14 days?
- Do you have anyone living or visiting your home that has travelled from outside of VIC in the past 14 days?
- Clients will be informed prior to the session on the procedure for safe arrival
- Sessions will be adequately spaced to minimise any cross over between clients
- I will wear a suitable face mask during sessions
- All clients over the age of 12 must wear a suitable face mask at all times. Those having photographs take are permitted to remove their face masks for the time necessary to undertake the photoshoot.
- All orders will be shipped via Australia Post or via contactless pickup
- No Cash will be accepted. Payments will be made in advance by BPAY or PayPal (surcharge applies for all PayPal payments in line with the RBA surcharge standards)
- All outdoor photography sessions will remain contactless.
Studio sessions – in addition to the above requirements
- Clients will have their temperature checked when arriving for their session
- Clients will use hand sanitiser before their session
- Extra time will be allocated for cleaning and sanitising between sessions
- Signage will be used to clearly indicate the procedure for safe arrival
- A maximum of 10 people will be allowed in the studio at any time. (4sm per person)
- I follow safe workplace practices regarding personal hygiene, cleaning and social distancing
CLEANING PROTOCOLS – STUDIO SESSIONS
- All equipment will be clean and sanitised daily.
- Cameras and studio lights will only be touched by the photographer
- Any equipment that clients come into contact with will be sanitised after each session – including door handles, posing stools and props
- Hand Sanitiser will be available for client use
Business name: Tracy Lynch Photography
Plan completed by: Tracy Lynch
Date reviewed: 11/02/2021